Thursday, May 6, 2010

Page 69

Page: 69

Wow! I just found someone who is interested in intruding into my privacy. A silent spectator of my solitude! The culprit is none other than an owl peeping through my window pane. She is sitting on the tree trunk leaning towards my room. But I know the reason for her indecent behaviour. Today morning she found me looking into her nest. She has big-big eyes like that of my girlfriend’s. That was one reason for which I was so curious about her. She doesn’t have any shame at all. Didn’t she notice that I am sitting here wearing nearly nothing? This is my room and this is my freedom. I maintain perfect room for freedom. I never knew that somebody would ever show an interest in my solitude and my body language. I don’t mind you looking me like this. But please don’t tell this to any of my readers, dear… I think you can be my companion. We both have the common language, the language of curiosity. You tilt your head up and down so frequently. My mind is like the hatchery of owl eggs. Once the young ones come out, they starts peeping into the silent features of human nature tilting their head up and down, in the two vibrant view-pots. You become active at night, flies so silent in search of a new prey, at times… judging the realities and mysteries with a heartfelt cry. Do you know that the signature of God is there on your tender wings? I have a huge crush on you honey. Now stop this detective business and come in. I don’t know whether you remember or not, I was your husband in your last birth.

Many people think that I am the man of word. How funny! A word man! They think that I am the new era Wordsworth romancing with the nature and the human nature. Do the words worth a man like me? I can tell you that secret. I know the language of nature. I use to listen to the birds and animals singing for the music of flattering leaves tickled by crazy wind, the water falls flirting with the rocks, the rain drops competing with each other to kiss the soil. I discovered this as the most soothing sound for my nostalgia towards nature. I always enjoy that sereneness that saves my soul from its solitude. I wish I could go back to my childhood, running behind birds and butterflies. I admire the actual admirer of nature, Wordsworth who added appropriate colours to the unspoken moods of a Solitary Reaper and the Daffodils. He knew the value of being alone in a crowd. Have you ever found yourself alone in a crowd? Of course, I did. Such an experience is vital for you to understand your values. In other words enjoy the reality that you are nothing. It will help you to see your ‘self’, judge your ‘self’ and clean your ‘self’…

Solitude is that shell that you created to cover your ‘self’. I do experience that effect. It might be my attitude that makes me think in that manner. But, what I would like to sing is…

My Solitude,

May look so rude,

Call me a fool,

I can be more ‘cool’…

People who crowned themselves in their territory of solitude are not fools. I am glad that I am on a golden throne. As long as I am cool about this, what is your problem in life? Well, you get to read more crap from me on all such days…

No comments:

Post a Comment