Thursday, May 6, 2010

Page 12

Page: 12

There is a giant cauliflower in your head; I don’t think you have ever noticed it. It has to be kept fresh always! So let us not think about all these worldly misconceptions and do predictions like the Gods on earth. Let us remain in the ‘word’ly conceptions and predict the new era of harmony and brotherhood without touching that cauliflower so that it remains fresh and we forget the recipe of the real ‘Gopi Manchurian’. Is that what my readers look for? I am ready to offer you anything because I too have a family to look after. I too have my children screeming for food. Recently I found a Sexy Bens too and I think it suits my ‘writer’ hood!

This time I don’t want to continue alone. I will give you an excellent chance to help me in my new creation. You can tell me all that is in your mind. I will write it for you. Never hide anything from a doctor, advocate and a ‘writer’. A writer too ??? Well, nobody said so! But I am telling you now. I always wrote for my readers according to their choice. Their hardships in life, wife’s suspicion, neighbour’s envy, enemies eagle-eye etc…etc… Now I am thinking why not I try this new style of accepting your ideas and writing it in the way you want for your own read. Buddy…. ‘Time is precious’ somebody said, somebody wrote and somebody made it practical. There you finally found that a writer is the must factor for mankind. I am so happy being one among that peculiar -liar- species. Do you know what I usually do? Wait, I am explaining it in the coming paragraph… don’t care to throw this book now. I will help you in doing that later.

Ok…listen, after getting a subject in my grey matter I can easily go for that Midas touch changing it in any of the three divine forms - the poem, noveeeeeeel or a very very very short story. For intellectuals who have time to study and research about the subject and its source – obviously, my cauliflower - I would like to give a poem. For the second category who have ‘more than enough’ time to spent in reading, in the habit of just reading, just reading for the sake of reading or reading with all the emotions and feelings of a life time in the most compressed form on their faces, I don’t mind writing a novel. And the rest- the short story people- very frankly, I don’t want to explain about them because they are very practical in their principles and they prefer to live their life rather than the life of my heroes and heroines. I need them also for my existence. Generally after getting a punching thought I could give it any of these moulds. But I dared to do it even without such a thought, in my Autobio-poetic-novel-story “My lost pAges”. Only my hands know what I am writing. Now you will also... Thus this paragraph finally ends here leading to another one and I can find that our relation is getting worse. Nothing more nothing less…

No comments:

Post a Comment