Thursday, May 6, 2010

Page 23

Page: 23

Have you ever heard the ‘Sound of Silence’? Close your eyes, it is in you, it is in your breath. It is the sound with which your heart loves, your mind prays. Only you can feel that. The sound of silence is one source to contact Mr. God. You can reach him anyway you like. It is the power that drives you to the knowledge of the ‘in’s and ‘out’s of your individuality. Once you realize this fact you can attain incarnation, the supreme salvation. Your duty to your fellow beings alone makes you understand your essence and the meaning of your existence, and hence the truth called life. Love, care and respect might be your need but ‘You’ are the need of this universe. Hey, are you getting high on philosophical realities. But this is something that I cannot miss out in this page. I’m sorry, I apologize. I forgot that you are also a God.

There is another fact regarding the race called humans, about the two different sexes, the men and the women? She is brave and brilliant. But she needs his support to show it. He is smart and intelligent. Yet he longs for the support from her. That is the perfect concept of ‘Arthanareeswara’, half man half women. When my father died, my mother still lived taking care of her children with tears flowing from her eyes. But we children always longed for father’s touch. In two days our lives came back to normal shape. But when my mother died, father could not live at all, because the tears kept flooding in his eyes fading his vision. He never showed them a way out. We children felt that mother took his soul also away, leaving that body alone for us to look at. Yes he is a man and man never cries. He faces situations with courage. Now think, whether you want the reality of death should grab your mother or your father first. An unpredictable future always seeks your care and support. Whatever be my future is I shall remain with my mother and father. I need to be with them till their last breath. Even in their sick bed, I may be selfish to sleep on their laps. Neither my father nor my mother is died, yet. I pray that it never happen soon.

My father’s attitude about me is almost the same as that of my girlfriend’s. She shows my book a way to the waste basket and give me a new one. But my father never does that. He doesn’t even read them when I am anywhere near. Later, for my surprise, I get all kind of good remarks from his friends. I am sure that he would have come up with a new look and treatment for the stories by adding adequate spices and appropriate new emotions. He considers me as a legend. But when I am near he knows only my mistakes. I am proud to say that I am his blood and I would probably do the same with my daughter or son. They won’t hate me; they will enjoy their father’s secret pleasure and pride, the same way I’m feeling now. My father is a legend. He fought with the odds and preferred the positives to the negatives. Since childhood he breathed this pray in my mind ‘right choice at the right moment’.

No comments:

Post a Comment